No Smoking On Premises:
This is a “Smoke Free Facility.” Please be courteous to your neighbors and observe this policy.
Animals And Pets:
• No more than two (2) pets per household, not to exceed the weight of 100 pounds.
• No animal shall create a nuisance or unreasonable disturbance.
• All dogs should be walked outside of premises.
• Owners MUST PICK UP WASTE from their animals in accordance with the City of Fairhope Ordinance.
Common Areas Including All Walkways:
• No obstruction shall, in any way, block any entryway or walkway.
• Nothing should remain outside of your door according to the Fire Marshall. This is considered a hindrance if we must escape in case of a fire.
• Do not leave grocery carts outside your door. Return immediately to downstairs cart area.
Trash & Garbage:
• No trash or garbage allowed to sit outside your door.
• Please take all garbage directly to the dumpster and close the door to prevent critters from getting in.
• Do not leave garbage inside the parking garage. Put it in the dumpster.
• Please do not put cardboard boxes out unless they are broken down. The City of Fairhope will not pick them up unless they are broken down.
Please close all gates as you are entering or exiting the building. This includes the gate to second floor on St. James St.
For your safety and the safety of others:
• Do not give out code to enter premises to ANYONE who does not live on premises.
• If you are ordering a pizza, groceries from Walmart or any other place, ask them to use the call box on Church St.
• Give them your condo unit number and they can call you and YOU can open the gate.